Complementary feed to support a strong immune system in dogs and cats
- For cats and dogs in chewable tablets.
- Pre-cut for easy dosage
- For immunocompromised animals.
- Before and after anti-infective treatments and after administration of vaccines
- During periods of illness and/or stress
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS AND RECOMMENDED DAILY RATION: DOGS: 1 tablet each 10 kg of body weight. CATS, PUPPIES, AND TOY SIZED DOGS: ½ Tablet per day. Administer the tablet directly in the mouth or mixed into the desired food. Complete the daily ration with the usual food. Always ensure plenty of fresh water available.
- Glycine Conditionally essential amino acid with immune-modulatory and cytoprotective effects
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid They are required for cellular immunity and modulate T cell responses
- Manganese Increases the immune and inflammatory response
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) Protects against free radical and plays a role in immune function
- L-Glutamic Acid Role in the maintenance of normal gut and immune system function
- Arabinogalactan (Larch wood) Increases the body's potential to defend against infections
- Echinacea purpurea extract Activates the phagocytic capacity of granulocytes and macrophages and their secretion of cytokines
Important in a multitude of biological functions, including
regulation of the immune response
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract High antioxidant capacity, thanks to its high content in polyphenols, and immunomodulatory properties